With broad technology capabilities and rich experience in software development, besides Oracle Agile PLM services, WillDoSoft is able to provide a wide range of software outsourcing services corporates look for
WillDoSoft has extensive development experience and expertise in most popular technologies (e.g. Java/J2EE, .Net, Mobile development on iOS and Android). WillDoSoft provides top notch software development and maintenance services.for new or legacy applications, as well as a wide range of IT services including:
- Requirement Analysis and Architecture Design
- Software Product Design and Coding
- System Integration and technical development
- Database Management and Tuning
- Porting between programming languages and platforms
- Software Localization for Greater China Market
WillDoSoft provides solid software testing and quality assurance based on sophisticated testing tools and proven methodology. Our testing team possesses the skills, tools and techniques to assist you in developing and maintaining quality Software & Systems using a cost-effective offshore model.
Our Software Quality Assurance Process includes:
- Training testers for unified process
- Developing test plan and test cases
- Analyzing and reporting defects
- Continuous process improvement
Our Software Testing Services include:
- Manual testing
- UI driven automation testing
- White box testing
- Performance and benchmark testing
- Stress testing
- Platform and certification testing
- Localization testing
Regular reports will be provided during the course of the testing activities and upon the completion of each test run to enable real-time visibility on the progress of the project and quality of the tested software artifacts.
Test Progress Report includes testing status vs. testing plan down to individual tasks and test cases, variety of quality and performance metrics including defect density, code coverage and test success rates, prioritized list of outstanding issues critical to testing progress.
Final Test Report provides quality metrics and other related information of the release package, including test scope, tested environments, summary of bugs and outstanding issues, failed or not attempted tests.